Hama "Star 5" Tripod
Put an end to blurred photos with this tripod brought to you by Hama. It creates a sturdy base for both photo and video cameras, features a quick-release plate that makes mounting cameras easy and comes with a 3-way tripod head which can be repositioned at a number of different angles.
- The 3D tilt head allows perfect alignment for landscape and portrait shots
- Quick-release plate for quickly changing the camera
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Photo & Video|
|Shade of colour||Champagne|
|Thread/Connection||1/4" (6.4 mm)|
Field of Application
|Use||Photo, Video (3D)|
Size & Weight
|Height-Adjustable Centre Column||Manually Adjustable Centre Column|
|Min. Height - Max. Height||36,5 -106.5 cm|
|Maximum Profile Thickness||16.8 mm|
|Pack size||36 cm|
|Additional Functions||Leveling device|
|Leg Segments||4 Sections (3x Extendible)|
|Maximum Load||500 g|
|Tripod Head||3D: 3-Way Head|
More product information
- Camera tripod for non-jerky images and a steady hold on uneven surfaces, suitable for photo and video cameras
- Spirit level integrated into the tripod head
- Continuous height adjustment of the centre column
- Leg braces and rubber feet for a firm and steady grip
- With the functional quick-action leg locks the tripod legs can easily and quickly be fixed at the required height or position
- Take images that will rival the professionals with this Hama Star 5 Tripod
Equipped with a multifunctional ball tilt head, spirit level and quick release plate, to give you universal adjustment possibilities in three levels through bending, turning and tilting, it allows for a wide range of angles to take the best possible photo. This convenient tripod is perfect for photo and video cameras, extending from 36.5 - 106.5 cm to achieve the best height and perspective to suit the situation.
In addition, the clever ball tilt head makes for swift and steady panning, promoting fluid movements and ensuring that none of your precious moments pass by without being documented at the highest level of quality and precision! The sleek, high-quality black and silver finish also adds to the tripods mass appeal, as does the fact that it is easily compatible with a huge amount of cameras.
Perfect for still photos as well as for taking group shots or self-portraits when using the timer, the rubber coated feet ensure that a firm and steady grip is maintained on a variety of terrains to maximise sharpness and minimise the blurring caused by shaking or movement of the camera. Capture all you pictures perfectly and professionally with the Star 5 Tripod available to you from Hama.
What's in the Box
- 1 "Star 5" tripod
- 1 bag
2 years legal warranty only