Hama "Solid II, 21B" Table Tripod, with "BRS2" Bluetooth® Remote Trigger
Even for well-practised influencers, an Instagram story or funny TikTok video does not always work out first time. Our mini-tripod with selfie function guarantees wobble-free pictures, even if your arm is getting heavy. Our remote trigger also makes camera assistants superfluous.
- Stable and robust workmanship with high-quality materials and screwed-in rather than bonded components to guarantee a tripod with a long service life
- The ball head allows perfect alignment for shots in portrait and landscape format
- Its compact size makes it ideal for travelling, holidays, hikes and outdoor trips
- 2in1 system for smartphones, universal 1/4" thread
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour
|1/4" (6.4 mm), Smartphone holder
|3D Ball Head
Size & Weight
|Min. Height - Max. Height
|18 -21 cm
Field of Application
|Mobile Phone/ Photo/Video
|Photo, Video (3D)
More product information
- Kit comprising table tripod and Bluetooth remote trigger for flexible and varied smartphone photography from original angles and in unusual locations
- Tripod legs can be pulled out in 4 stages: adjustable via moving engagement mechanism at the press of a button on the inside of the tripod legs
- Tripod legs can be adjusted individually in order to adapt the tripod perfectly to different surfaces and images
- For a smartphone width from 5.9 – 9.0 cm (in horizontal format) thanks to the extendable clamp spring holder
- Double-folding smartphone holder for space-saving and secure transport that protects mechanical parts
- Rubber finish on the handle and thread protects against scratches
- Cold shoe for attaching LED lights and microphones, for example
- Rubber feet for firm grip on smooth, slippery and uneven surfaces
- With aluminium inserts and Nylon-reinforced plastic for additional stabilisation
- Can be used completely folded up as a selfie monopod
- For smartphone cameras, ideal for selfies and unusual angles
- Connection via Bluetooth directly with the smartphone
- Better focusing, faster snapshots, resulting in better pictures and sharp, un-blurred selfies
- If the smartphone is positioned in a suitable spot, both arms can remain free
- Hand strap
- Perfect for party and group shots, range of up to 10 m captures a much wider image field
- Independent of self-trigger mode
- Small and compact, for storing in the holder's cold shoe
- Can be switched off, preventing accidental triggering while being transported
What's in the Box
- 1 "Solid II" table tripod
- 1 "BRS2" Bluetooth remote trigger
- 1 CR2032 battery
- 1 carrying loop
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00004635 "Solid II, 21B" Table Tripod, with "BRS2" Bluetooth® Remote Trigger: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022