Hama "DCCSystem" Base Wireless Remote Release
When photos are taken of shy or dangerous animals, it is necessary to establish a distance between the photographer and the object. With this remote shutter release, you can bridge this distance very easily and take shake-free, extraordinary photos. Brilliant!
- Bulb function for shake-free long-term exposures without time restriction
- Two-stage shutter release button adjusts distance with autofocus and triggers then
- Due to exchangeable camera connections, the remote shutter release can be used for all common camera models
- Delayed shutter release (4 seconds), e.g. for self-portraits
- Screwable connection for a secure hold between the cable and remote shutter release
Price on demand
|Battery Type||AAA Micro|
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Photo & Video|
|Shade of colour||Black|
More product information
- Wireless remote release for making photos of subjects which are far away (e.g. animals)
- Comprises a transmitter (operated by photographer) and a receiver (with cable on camera)
- Acting as a base, the wireless remote release is connected with the camera using an appropriate connection cable
- Range: up to 150 m (in open spaces, without external interference)
- Wireless remote release (4 bolts at transmitter and receiver to choose the channel, 2.4 GHz)
- Wireless receiver can also be used as cable remote (also works without batteries)
- With adapter for flash shoe to fix the receiver on the camera
- The integrated 1/4" (6.4 mm) thread allows the receiver to be positioned on a tripod
- Suitable for all cameras with remote control, in combination with "System Cable" adapter cable (items 5204 - 5211) for Canon, Nikon Sony, Minolta, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica, Pentax, Samsung, Fuji
- Equivalent to original timer (in combination with Hama "System Cable")
- Adapter cable not included in delivery
- Capture the Moment
People, animals, objects and events often change over time. Life continually progresses whether we want it to or not and appearances and behavior can alter rapidly from one second to the next. Therefore, one picture is often not always enough. For example, the rare bird pictured foraging on the forest floor may find food and take-off back to its nest, or the child playing football in the park may go on to score the winning goal for their team. All moments that we don’t want to miss yet a number of photos must be taken to capture the entire story. With the “DCC System” Base Wireless Remote Release from Hama that’s possible.
Make Sure Time is on your Side with Hama
Acting as a base, the Hama wireless remote release comprises of a transmitter and a receiver and is quickly and easily connected to the camera using the corresponding cable connection (not included). Separate connection cables are available for all common camera brands with remote control, and are interchangeable so that the release base has compatibility with a huge range of cameras. Ideal if you own more that one make of camera.
With 2-stage shutter release button (autofocus, shutter release) you can perfect your pictures before you capture them and there is also an integrated timer (4 secs) so you can briefly delay the capture of an image if you so desire Perfect for photographing animals (e.g. a known bird nesting site) behavior or movements whilst keeping your distance (up to 150m!) so you don’t disturb them or for when you want to be in the shot.
What's in the Box
- 1 "DCCSystem" base wireless remote release (transmitter and receiver)
2 years legal warranty only