Hama Lens Pen
A dirty, dusty or marked lens can significantly affect the quality of your photos. This lens pen brought to you by Hama gently removes tiny dirt particles from lenses and filters leaving a clear, streak free finish. No more need to spend hours removing unwanted distractions in Photoshop.
- Particularly long service life as dry cleaning means that no liquid can dry out or run out
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Photo & Video|
|Shade of colour||Black|
Size & Weight
|Diameter Cleaning Spike||13 mm|
|Nib Length||12.5 cm|
|Material Cleaning Spike||Special Velvet|
|Special Feature||Integrated cleaning brush|
More product information
- Allows highly effective and gentle cleaning of all optical surfaces, specially designed for lenses and filters
- Removes dust, grease spots and other smudges
- Does not dry out
- With a lens brush for dry precleaning
- Conveniently shaped pen with a clip for attachment
- Curved velvety surface
- Diameter: 13 mm, especially for lenses and filters
- Leave Your Lenses Smear Free and Sparkling
The Hama Lens Cleaning Pen does away with solvents, harsh cleaning products and messy lens tissues which can leave ugly and problematic smears that ruin the photo quality. Just use the soft, natural bristles of the retractable brush to dust away any large dirt or dust particles and the special 100 per cent safe cleaning agent does the rest.
As you clean the special tip of the Hama Lens Cleaning Pen flexes as it follows the contours of the lens, allowing the gentle removal of grime that has accumulated in the hard to reach places. In addition, by applying gentle pressure on the lens and by brushing in gentle circular motions with the special velvet cleaning pad the Hama Lens Cleaning Pen removes any fingerprints or smudges in seconds.
Besides protecting the brush, the cap also replenishes the brush tip with Hama cleaning compound each time it is replaced and twisted. Hama Lens Cleaning Pen is safe for all types of video, photo and binocular lenses, including multi-coated, though is specially designed for lenses and eyepieces with a small diameter. It's a non-fluid cleaning agent, non-toxic and cannot dry out so you can have a long-lasting reliable method of cleaning your camera lens without risk of causing more damage than good, all contained in a conveniently sized, compact pen.
What's in the Box
- 1 lens pen
Note for Consumers
Please note the following when using the lens pen:
1. Push the brush forward out of the protection chamber using the red slide. Remove the dust particles using the lens brush.
2. Remove the opposite cap. Slowly remove the dirt using the special velvet in short circular movements. After use, re-attach the cap and rotate it once - this will activate the fibers.
3. For difficult to remove dirt, breathe on the lenses and repeat procedure.
Not suitable for cleaning camera mirrors. The lens pen is only suitable for small optical surfaces.
2 years legal warranty only