Hama "Optic Dry" Photo Cleaning Set, 3-part
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Photo & Video|
|Component||Lens Blower Brush, Lens Pen, Microfibre Cleaning Cloth|
Field of Application
Logistics (Number, Presentation)
|Set Contents in Pieces||3|
More product information
- For the dry cleaning of optical surfaces with heavy and fine soiling
- Set comprising:
Dust Ex Brush:
- With brush, for removing heavy soiling and coarser particles
- Air blower removes dust, crumbs and other small particles without touching the surface
- Valve system for optimised blowing action
- Brush can be attached to the side when not in use
- Removes dirt and dust from all optical surfaces
- Especially high-quality microfibre cloth for lint-free cleaning
- Excellent cleaning effect thanks to high-quality fibre structure
- Microfibre cleaning cloth (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
- Highly efficient and gentle cleaning of all optical surfaces, especially for lenses and filters
- Ready for use immediately, since the screw lock ensures automatic activation of the velvet surface and means that no special activation of the fibres is required
- Especially long-lasting, since no liquid can dry out or leak with dry cleaning
- Original Lenspen
- Removes durst, specks of grease and other dirt
- Does not dry out
- With lens brush for dry pre-cleaning
- Special coating for high-quality lenses
- Handy pen shape with retaining clip in an ergonomic design
- Curved velvet surface
- Diameter 13 mm: especially for lenses and filters
- Get Ready. Get Set. Get Optic Dry Clean!
Hama Optic Dry Cleaning Set provides a fast and effective, environmentally friendly solution for the removal of dirt, dust and coarse particles from sensitive optical surfaces. Consisting of 3 main components, the set is designed to give a thorough clean without the need for use of nasty chemicals that could otherwise corrode or smear across your camera lens or other device.
The Hama Dust Ex Blower initially removes the worst of the loose particles that can accumulate around the edges of lenses and filters, such as crumbs and dust. Comprising of an air valve system with additional brush, it can be used to direct strong gusts of air towards collections of particles and blow them away, with the remainder being able to be swept from the surface by the additional brush (stored on the side when not in use).
Any stubborn particles or grime that cannot be removed by the blower can then be removed by either the included soft microfibre cloth, with high-quality fibre structure for lint-free cleaning, or the double ended lens pen which features both a brush tip for dry pre-cleaning and a curved, velvety tip for gentle polishing and finishing. Especially designed for lenses and filters, the lens pen rapidly removes dust, grease spots and other smudges for a smear free finish, conveniently shaped as a pen (with clip) for easy transportation in a pocket or camera kit.
With no need for chemical refills or replacements the Optic Dry Cleaning Set has the added advantage of a particularly long life span, providing a reliable clean time and time again.
What's in the Box
- 1 Lenspen
- 1 cleaning cloth
- 1 blower with brush
Note for Consumers
When using the Lenspen, please note the following:
1. Eject the brush from the protected chamber using the black slider. Remove dust particles with the lens brush.
2. Remove the cap opposite. Using small, slow, circular movements, remove dirt using the special velvet fabric.
3. For stubborn dirt, breathe on the lens and repeat the process.
Not suitable for cleaning camera reflectors. The Lenspen is only suitable for small optical surfaces.
2 years legal warranty only