Hama "Classic" Lens Pen
A dirty, dusty or marked lens can significantly affect the quality of your photos. This lens pen brought to you by Hama gently removes tiny dirt particles from lenses and filters leaving a clear, streak free finish. No more need to spend hours removing unwanted distractions in Photoshop.
- Immediately ready for use as the screw closure ensures automatic activation of the velvety surface, no need to activate the fibers separately
- Particularly long service life as dry cleaning means that no liquid can dry out or run out
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour
|Material Cleaning Spike
|Integrated cleaning brush
Size & Weight
|Diameter Cleaning Spike
Field of Application
More product information
- Allows highly effective and gentle cleaning of all optical surfaces, specially designed for lenses and filters
- Original lens pen
- Removes dust, grease spots and other smudges
- Does not dry out
- With a lens brush for dry precleaning
- Special coating for high-quality lenses
- Conveniently shaped pen with a clip for attachment and an ergonomic design
- Curved velvety surface
- Diameter: 13 mm, especially for lenses and filters
What's in the Box
- 1 "Classic" lens pen
Note for Consumers
Please note the following when using the lens pen:
1. Push the brush forward out of the protection chamber using the black slide. Remove the dust particles using the lens brush.
2. Remove the opposite cap. Slowly remove the dirt using the special velvet in short circular movements.
3. For difficult to remove dirt, breathe on the lenses and repeat procedure.
Not suitable for cleaning camera mirrors. The lens pen is only suitable for small optical surfaces.
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00005961 "Classic" Lens Pen: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022