Hama "MicroPro II" Lens Pen
- Particularly long service life as dry cleaning means that no liquid can dry out or run out
- Immediately ready for use as the screw closure ensures automatic activation of the velvety surface, no need to activate the fibers separately
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Mobile Phone|
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Material Cleaning Spike||Special Velvet|
|Special Feature||Integrated cleaning brush|
Size & Weight
|Diameter Cleaning Spike||5 mm|
|Nib Length||9 cm|
Field of Application
|Recommended Use||Mobile Phone|
More product information
- Allows highly effective and gentle cleaning of all optical surfaces, specially designed for eyepieces and smartphone cameras
- Original lens pen
- Removes dust, grease spots and other smudges
- Does not dry out
- With a lens brush for dry precleaning
- Special coating for high-quality lenses
- Small and handy pen with a clip for attachment and an ergonomic design
- Flat velvety surface
- Diameter: 5 mm, especially for eyepieces and smartphone cameras
What's in the Box
- 1 "MicroPro II" lens pen
Note for Consumers
Please note the following when using the lens pen:
1. Push the brush forward out of the protection chamber using the black slide. Remove the dust particles using the lens brush.
2. Remove the opposite cap. Slowly remove the dirt using the special velvet in short circular movements.
3. For difficult to remove dirt, breathe on the lenses and repeat procedure.
Not suitable for cleaning camera mirrors. The lens pen is only suitable for small optical surfaces.
2 years legal warranty only