Hama "DM 20" Dynamic Microphone
- Adapter for connection to a stereo system, mixing console, etc. with a 6.35 mm audio output
Item No.: 00046020
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Connection||3.5 mm Jack Plug, 6.35 mm Jack Plug|
|Frequency Range||100 Hz - 10 kHz|
|Sensitivity||- 75 dB|
Size & Weight
|Cable Length||2.5 m|
More product information
- For hobby and leisure time
- For the ultimate karaoke experience with your family and friends at home
- Do you get fed up of having to put up with poor quality sound when watching your home videos back; perhaps some of the words are hard to make out, you cant hear anything or the voices transmit as being all crackly and not a true reflection of the individual talking. Or do you enjoy a bit of karaoke at home but without a microphone it is never quite as good. You need a device which will produce top quality sound for your videos, karaoke sessions and more and Hama has just the product: the DM-20 Dynamic Microphone!
Quality Audio With Hama!
The Hama DM-20 Dynamic Microphone is a high-performance mono omnidirectional microphone with excellent characteristics for hobbies and leisure. The microphone is connected via a 3.5 mm mono jack plug and also comes inclusive with a 6.3 mm adapter.
With an impedance of 600 ohms and a sensitivity of -73 dB, you can guarantee a high standard of audio replication and playback every time. Furthermore, the microphones cable length of 2.5 metres, enables this microphone to be used when for all kinds of different activities.
With its quality sound and simple use, you will not be disappointed with the DM-02 Dynamic Microphone from Hama!
What's in the Box
- 1 "DM 20" dynamic microphone
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00046020 "DM 20" Dynamic Microphone: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022