Hama DVD Laser Cleaning Disc
More product information
- Removes particles of dirt from inside the DVD drive: cleaning disc for gentle dry cleaning of the laser optics in the DVD player for improved playback quality
- Choice of 8 different languages
- 720 x 480 pixels/30 fps (frames per second
- Incl. animation with high-resolution images
What's in the Box
- 1 DVD laser cleaning disc
Note for Consumers
Do not use this cleaning disc in slot-in drives.
- Insert the cleaning disc into the player like a normal disc. Make sure that the arrow on the cleaning disc points to the aperture of the drive drawer.
- Select your preferred language from the 8-language menu.
- Press the Play button on the DVD player to start the cleaning process.
- An animation is played for around 30 seconds during the cleaning process. Cleaning is finished as soon as the animation stops.
- Remove the cleaning disc from the player.
Always keep the cleaning disc in the sleeve provided when not in use.
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00048496 DVD Laser Cleaning Disc: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022