Hama "DR36SBT" Digital Radio, FM/DAB/DAB+/Bluetooth®
Start the day relaxed with the DAB radio alarm clock and your favourite music. Not only will you start the day full of energy, but so will your smartphone or tablet thanks to the quick charge function. Got up on the wrong side of the bed? Not with our digital clock radio.
- Listening pleasure with state-of-the-art technology: hiss-free and digital with DAB/DAB+, but also with conventional FM reception
- Clearly arranged eye-catcher: the high-contrast VA display makes operation easy and looks good
- Type A USB connection with max. 2.4 A: while you recharge your own batteries, your smartphone or tablet will also be ready for use again the next morning thanks to Power Charge
- Start the day with your favourite station and two alarm memory slots: it can be set for both wake-up times whether the alarm is to sound only once, daily, on work days or at the weekend
- Easily stream music from your smartphone, tablet, notebook and PC via Bluetooth
- The intensity of the backlight adapts automatically to the current light conditions thanks to the sensor, ensuring the display is always perfectly legible and does not dazzle you
- The two direct selection buttons allow you to store your favourite stations and find them without searching
- For everyone who wants to simply listen to DAB+ without any fuss: with control dial for intuitive operation
- Completely on trend with fabric-covered speaker
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour
|3.5 mm Jack Socket
|Power Output (RMS)
|Bluetooth, DAB, DAB+, FM
|Alarm function, Auto-Dimmer
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height
|19 x 11 x 9.5 cm
|External Power Supply
Field of Application
|Radio alarm clock
More product information
- Digital radio for receiving analogue and digital radio stations via FM/DAB/DAB+
- Noise-free listening pleasure with an extensive array of DAB+ stations
- Multiple stations can be received nationwide along with a range of regional radio stations in digital quality
- 30 local favourites memory slots each for FM and DAB/DAB+
- Update port (micro-USB)
- Headphone jack
- Mains connection
- USB type A
- Mains connection of 100 - 240V suitable for global use in combination with a country-specific adapter
- Stereo sound 2 x 2W (rms)
- Fixed telescopic antenna
- Time synchronisation via the analogue or digital radio network
- Snooze function and sleep timer
What's in the Box
- 1 "DR36SBT" digital radio
- 1 power supply unit (5V, 3A)
- 1 quick-start guide (multi-lingual)
Note for Consumers
The DAB/DAB+ provision is being expanded in numerous countries. Find out more about the current roll-out situation on the Internet or in a specialist retail store. A rough guide to the global network expansion can be found at www.worlddab.org. To improve reception of FM or DAB/DAB+, position the device near a window.
Bluetooth streaming is possible with virtually all smartphones and tablet PCs that have a Bluetooth module.
To update the software, connect your PC or laptop using a USB cable (USB-A plug / USB-B plug) to the radio.
Automatic backlit display adjustment
If necessary, the sensor can be disabled and the backlight adjusted manually.
A detailed manual can be found at www.hama.com/054231.
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00054231 "DR36SBT" Digital Radio, FM/DAB/DAB+/Bluetooth®: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022