Hama "DP 384" Lithium Ion Battery for Canon LP-E8
A lithium ion battery has one of the best energy densities, no memory effect and only a low spontaneous discharge. This battery allows you to use your Canon camera for a long period of time without the worry that it has to be recharged or replaced after only a few pictures.
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Photo & Video|
|Shade of colour||Grey|
Field of Application
More product information
- High-performance lithium ion battery with an extremely long service life
- Use of UL/IEC certified brand-name cells: for increased safety
- Safety electronics: for monitoring the charging and discharging cycle
- Gold-plated contacts: for lower contact losses and corrosion prevention
- Self-resetting thermal fuse (polyswitch/PTC): additional protection against short circuit and overload
- Cells are fixed with a highly adhesive tape: for improved shock resistance and mechanical protection
- Quality assurance due to continuous control: for top quality
- 5-year guarantee
- Replacement for Canon LP-E8
- A New Era in Battery Power
As camera technology has developed, the power consumption of digital cameras has increased with it. This has led to us having increased reliance on high capacity batteries such as Li-Ion, which provide a high power to weight ratio and are rechargeable to offer an ongoing, convenient source of energy.
Trusted Hama Quality
This high quality Hama DP-384 (7.4V/950mAh/7.00Wh) Li-Ion battery compatible with Canon EOS 550D digital camera, will provide you with a long-lasting, reliable power source to ensure that your camera is performing at its best where and when you want it to. With tested, outstanding quality and reliable capacity indication you are guaranteed a first-class product that will ensure optimal current flow through its superior gold-plated contacts, which prevent oxidation to supply your camera with power ultra efficiency.
With Hama Li-Ion batteries you can have added peace of mind that your camera is safe from any damage that may otherwise occur from charging and discharging or the high temperatures generated by a potential short circuit, as it is protected by the highly-sensitive polyswitch and fast acting safety electronics installed within the battery.
Faultless Performance in Every Situation
For well accomplished photographers, there is no need to emphasise the necessity of carrying a spare battery to prevent you from missing that all important image due to power failure or a fault in the original one. Even as an amateur, a spare power source can also be extremely useful if travelling with limited access to a suitable mains socket for charging. Hama Li-Ion batteries function flawlessly whether used as the primary or secondary source of power and are well worth the investment, amateur or professional.
What's in the Box
- 1 "DP 384" lithium ion battery
5 Years Warranty