Xavax Special Glass Scraper for Glass Ceramic Cooking Surfaces
Price on demand
Price on demand
Item No.: 00111010
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Kitchen & Household|
|Shade of colour||Silver|
|Safety Lock||Twist Off Top|
Field of Application
|Suitable for||Universally Usable|
More product information
- For removing burnt on food stains from glass ceramic hobs quickly and easily
- Glass scraper in first equipment quality, specially developed for glass ceramic hobs
- Also removes colour or residues of stickers on glass, tiles, etc.
- When not in use, the blade can easily be retracted (protective function)
- Ergonomically shaped grip, can be hung up
- The blade can easily be replaced (replacement blades item no.: 00111096)
- Dimensions of the metal housing: 138 x 46 mm
- Specialist Care for your Ceramic Hob from the Xavax Special Glass Scraper
In our modern hectic lives we often want a cleaning product that will do the required job and quickly so we can spend less time doing chores and have more free time for doing the things we want. However, many people do not realise that the various surfaces and materials of kitchen appliances require individual gentle care from specialist products designed specifically to prolong their lives and maintain an attractive appearance.
The Special Glass Scraper is a specialist cleaning accessory developed by Xavax for the effective cleaning of ceramic hobs and cooker surfaces, though can also be used for other kitchen surfaces such as glass and tiles to remove burnt on food stains or residues such as those left behind by labels or stickers using the integrated blade.
Cut Through Burnt on Stains with Comfort and Ease
Designed for an easy non-slip grip the ergonomically shaped handle allows comfortable use whilst ensuring adequate pressure is exerted on the surface to remove the targeted dirt and grime. No more needless scrubbing with a multi-purpose cloth or scourer, the wear-resistant blade of the glass scraper will quickly cut through even the toughest of dried on stains to leave surfaces sparkling time after time. Once you are done cleaning, the blade can simply be retracted by sliding the handle to remain protected within the casing of the scraper, which can then be hung up (using the hole in the handle) or stored in a drawer or cupboard until it’s next needed. Get scraping!
What's in the Box
- 1 special glass scraper for glass ceramic cooking surfaces
- Operating instructions
2 years legal warranty only