Thomson M135 Dynamic Microphone, karaoke
Item No.: 00131592
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||HiFi, TV & Home Cinema|
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Connection||3.5 mm Jack Plug|
|Frequency Range||70 Hz - 13 kHz|
|Sensitivity||- 76 dB|
Size & Weight
|Cable Length||3 m|
More product information
- Microphone that is optimised for voice and songs, ideal for karaoke evenings
- Dynamic shock absorption
- Perfect sound due to the 30 mm membrane
- Unidirectional design only picks up the speaker's voice
- Cable length of 3 m for great freedom of movement
- Convenient on/off switch to mute the sound quickly
- Low distortion also at high levels, ideal for loud sound sources and music instruments
- Plastic housing
- Microphone that is optimised for voice and songs, ideal for karaoke evenings. Dynamic shock absorption. Perfect sound due to the 30 mm membrane. Unidirectional design only picks up the speaker's voice. Cable length of 3 m for great freedom of movement. Convenient on/off switch to mute the sound quickly. Low distortion also at high levels, ideal for loud sound sources and music instruments. Plastic housing. Technical Details: Connection: 3.5 mm Jack Plug Connection: Cable Directivity: Uni-directional Microphone Type: Dynamic Model: Mono Sensitivity (Microphone): -76 dB-SPL (1kHz) Cable Length: 3 m Frequency Range (Microphone): 70 Hz - 13 kHz Impedance (Microphone): 600 Colour: Black Scope Of Delivery: 1 M135 dynamic microphone 1 adapter.
What's in the Box
- 1 M135 dynamic microphone
- 1 adapter
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00131592 M135 Dynamic Microphone, karaoke: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022