Hama USB-C Adapter for HDMI™, Ultra HD
You can only enjoy the advantages of HDMI™ and USB-C when all devices have the appropriate connections. Your projector does not feature a Type-C connection, your notebook, in contrast, has one? Then you should get this USB-C adapter, it establishes the right connection.
- USB-C adapter for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD quality, 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Double shielding for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||PC & Notebook|
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Connection||HDMI™ Socket, USB-C-plug|
More product information
- For connecting a PC/notebook/MacBook/tablet PC with USB-C to an HDMI™ monitor/TV or projector for transmitting digital audio/video data and signals
- USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode adapter
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (flash symbol)
What's in the Box
- 1 USB-C adapter
- USB-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode or Thunderbolt 3 technology
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00135726 USB-C Adapter for HDMI™, Ultra HD: 10 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you muss send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022