Hama "Outdoor" WLAN Socket, without Hub, for Voice and App Control, 2,300W/10A
Romantic garden lighting, twinkling Christmas lights on the balcony - and all this conveniently controlled by app or voice command? Works in an instant with this WiFi socket for outdoors. It makes your light chains and so on WiFi-compatible.
- Our WLAN socket works without any gateway (hub): you don't need an additional device, and you save on extra costs since the socket establishes a direct WiFi connection to the router
- A downpour or a shower from a lawn sprinkler: the outdoor socket with rubber cover is perfectly suited to outdoor use thanks to its splash protection (IP 44)
- Step by step to the Smart Home: with the Hama Smart Home app, you can expand and network your smart home with any number of Hama Smart Home products
- Whether it be the sofa or the sun lounger: with the Hama Smart Home app, you can control your WiFi socket from anywhere and you have control over all the devices connected to it at all times
- Whether it be Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant: conveniently control the devices that are connected to the Smart Home sockets via spoken commands
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour||Black, Green|
|Power connector plug type||Type E (CEE 7/5)|
|Compatible operating systems||Android 4.3/Apple iOS 8.0|
|Switching Capacity||2300 W|
|Additional Functions||With increased Contact Protection|
|Can be Dimmed||No|
|IP protection class||IP44 (Protection against Splash Water)|
|Maximum Load||2300 W|
|Voice Assistant||Amazon Alexa (AVS)/Apple Siri (Shortcuts)/Google Home|
|Standby Consumption ≤||0.5 W|
Field of Application
|App Control||Hama Smart Home|
|Recommended Use||Home Assistent|
More product information
- With the WLAN socket, outdoor electrical consumers such as outdoor lighting, light chains and garden pumps can be actuated easily via app or voice control, e.g. switched on and off at certain times
- Simple installation on your own WiFi network: since no hub is required, your devices can be set up in just a few minutes
- High compatibility: works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri Shortcuts, Home Connect Plus, iOS and Android. Can also be connected to all Alexa and Google Assistant-compatible smart home products from other manufacturers
- The perfect start: the smart socket is ideal for intelligently upgrading a garden or balcony, but also for supporting people with physical disabilities
- Light chain, pond pump, garden lighting or garden sprinklers can be switched on and off at set times without any effort, but also create groups or scenes using the devices integrated into your WLAN
- This means that you can save energy with the targeted control of electrical consumers, including - usefully - while out and about, if you have forgotten to the garden equipment off. That's because you are always kept up to date about the current status of the equipment via the app or push notification
- With increased protection against accidental contact
- Your data is stored exclusively on German servers
What's in the Box
- 1 "Outdoor" WLAN socket
- 1 quick reference guide
- Operating system: Android 4.4 or later, iOS 8.0 or later
Note for Consumers
Only connect IPX4-protected mains plugs to the garden socket in order to ensure the degree of protection.
the required Alexa skill "Hama Smart Home" must be activated in the Alexa app. The user account for the Hama Smart Home app is then connected to Alexa. This allows the devices to be controlled via voice control (switching on/off)
the "Hama Smart Home" service must be activated in the Google Home app for this. The user account for the Hama Smart Home app is then connected to Google. This allows the devices to be controlled via voice control (switching on/off).
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00176570 "Outdoor" WLAN Socket, without Hub, for Voice and App Control, 2,300W/10A: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022