Hama "Ocean" Headphones, Earbuds, Microphone, Cable Kink Protection, USB-C, white
- Operate the main functions of your smartphone without picking it up
- Supports existing Google Assistant voice aid
- Thanks to the integrated microphone you can easily switch between music playback and call answer. So you will no longer miss a call when listening to music.
- The kink protector between the earphones and the cable prevents cable breakage thus increasing the service life
Item No.: 00184171
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour
|Frequency Range (Headphone)
|20 Hz - 20 kHz
|Frequency Range (Microphone)
|50 Hz - 10 kHz
|94 dB +/- 3 dB
|-44 dB +/- 3 dB
Size & Weight
Field of Application
|Mobile Music, Mobile Phone
More product information
- "Ocean" earbuds stereo headphones - for music playback with integrated telephone function
- for devices with a USB-C connection
- No batteries or rechargeable batteries - the headphones are ready for use at all times
- No WLAN or Bluetooth required
- Cable length: 120 cm - cable afford plenty of freedom of movement
What's in the Box
- 1 "Ocean" headphones
- 1 operating manual
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00184171 "Ocean" Headphones, Earbuds, Microphone, Cable Kink Protection, USB-C, white: 3 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022