Hama "Connect2Office Basic" USB-C Docking Station, Removable Feet, 9 Ports
Is your ultra-thin laptop sometimes short on slots? You get nine additional ports with this docking station – so you’re sure to find the right one amongst all these connection possibilities. Instead of cumbersome replugging, you now have a single USB-C hub for all connections.
- Super speed data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- USB-C socket supports USB Power Delivery (USB PD) and therefore allows charging via a USB-C power supply unit
- For perfect, high-resolution ultra-HD cinema quality with 4096x2160 (4K) pixels
- Gigabit Ethernet data transfer at up to 1 Gbps
- SD and micro-SD card reader supports memory cards up to 2 TB
- High-quality and sturdy aluminium housing with a sophisticated finish
- Great distance between sockets makes it easier to plug in wider USB plugs/dongles
- Flexible materials guarantee optimum kink protection and prevent cable breakage
- High-quality materials and workmanship guarantee excellent transmission quality
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||PC & Notebook|
|Shade of colour||Anthracite|
|Connection Details||1x HDMI™ / High Speed HDMI™ / max. 4K@30 Hz, 1x LAN/Ethernet / Gigabit / max. 1 Gbit/s, 1x SD / SD/HD/XC / max. 2 TB, 1x USB-C / Power-Delivery / max. 5-20 V - 5 A - 100 W, 1x microSD / microSD/HD/XC / max. 2 TB, 4x USB-A / USB 3.2 Gen1 / max. 5 Gbit/s|
|USB Standard||USB-3.2 Gen 1|
|Charge Technology||Power Delivery|
|Max. Resolution||4k (4096 x 2160)|
|Maximum Connected Load||60 W|
|Network Speed||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Number of Connections||9 Port(s)|
Size & Weight
|Cable Length||0.2 m|
|Depth (Body)||6 cm|
|Height (Body)||3.3 cm|
|Width (Body)||28.2 cm|
More product information
- USB-C hub with 9 connections when slots are in short supply (or are to be extended) on a PC, notebook, MacBook or tablet, or if multiple devices are to be connected / disconnected centrally via a single plug
- Removable feet for space-saving operation or transport
- Rubberised feet for a secure stand without slipping
- Plug & Play, no manual software / driver installation required
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4 (lightning symbol)
- Power supply via USB
- 4 x USB-A: for e.g. external hard drive, USB stick, mouse, keyboard, printer
- 1 x USB-C power: for e.g. PD charger, PD power supply unit, PD power pack
- 1 x HDMI™: for connection to an e.g. monitor, TV or projector
- 1 x LAN/Ethernet: for e.g. cabled Internet / network connections
- 1 x SD card reader: for e.g. SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards
- 1 x microSD card reader: for e.g. microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC memory cards
What's in the Box
- 1 USB-C docking station
- 2 bases
- 1 USB-C cable
- 1 operating manual
- Operating system: Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac OS 10.8 upwards
To use the charging function over USB-C, the device must support USB Power Delivery (USB PD) or Thunderbolt 3/4.
To use the monitor function over HDMI™, the device must support DisplayPort Alternate Mode or Thunderbolt 3/4.
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00200103 "Connect2Office Basic" USB-C Docking Station, Removable Feet, 9 Ports: 2 Years Warranty, commercial Usage also
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you muss send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022