With your agreement, further features of our website will become available to you, such as searching for retail shops, product videos and sharing content with friends.
Hama Video Adapter, 2 in 1, DisplayPort Plug - VGA & HDMI™ Socket, Ultra-HD 4K
- For perfect, high-resolution ultra-HD cinema quality with 4096x2160 (4K) pixels
- Slimline plug is especially ideal for mobile and flat devices or when space is limited
- Flexible materials guarantee optimum kink protection and prevent cable breakage
- High-quality materials and workmanship guarantee excellent transmission quality
Price on demand
Price on demand
Item No.: 00200334
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||PC & Notebook|
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Connection||DisplayPort Plug, HDMI™ Socket, VGA Socket|
|Max. Resolution||4k (4096 x 2160), 1080 p|
More product information
- For connecting a PC/notebook with DisplayPort to a monitor/TV or projector in order to transmit digital audio/video data and signals
- VGA & HDMI™: for the simultaneous use of two monitors with identical contents
- HDMI™: supports audio/video transfer in Ultra-HD 4K resolution
- VGA: supports video transfer in Full-HD 1080p resolution
What's in the Box
- 1 video adapter
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00200334 Video Adapter, 2 in 1, DisplayPort Plug - VGA & HDMI™ Socket, Ultra-HD 4K: 10 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you muss send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022